Become a Volunteer!
Volunteers have made the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens all that it is today. Their dedication, cooperation, hard work, and creative energies are the heartbeat of the organization. From top-level policy decisions to pulling weeds, volunteers are involved in every aspect of the Gardens. We invite you to become a part of our family of volunteers - over 200 strong - and help the Gardens continue to thrive.
- Free training
- Horticultural knowledge and hands-on experience
- Free household membership after 25 hours of volunteer service
- A "Lifetime Membership" to the Gardens after 500 hours of volunteer service
- Volunteer appreciation events
- Satisfaction of being a participant in the growth of the Gardens
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens please fill out our brief Volunteer Application to tell us a bit more about yourself. Our Volunteer Coordinator, Molly Rosenthal will get back to you ASAP! You can also call 707 964-4352 ext 10, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers are the lifeblood of Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. We offer a great working and social enviroment, and the most beautiful spot on the Mendocino Coast.