The Gardens has many opportunities for learning
Visit our calendar to see a full listing of upcoming event, workshops, sales, and more.
- Each class will have a guided mindfulness meditation, time for questions, and a short wisdom teaching to apply to your everyday life.
- This class aims to support you in slowing down, tuning into your intuition, cultivating physical health and psychological well-being using postures—asanas and breathing techniques—pranayama with the goal of developing a grounded, focused, and peaceful mind.
- Come enjoy our rich history and diverse plant life with a trained garden steward who will share the fascinating details of our thriving garden community!
- Nature Breathing is this month's Sprouts activity! Grab a handout from the Sprouts kiosk at the Gardens entrance and take the whole family on a relaxing journey through the Gardens as you learn to "breath like a tree" from your leaves to your roots or practice "Bunny Breathing".
- Join artist, Mary-Ellen Campbell, once a month at the Gardens for 2 hours of Nature Journaling at the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens.
- Our Gardens attract more than 180 species of birds that live in or visit us each year. Join one of the monthly Audubon Society walks.
- F.O.G. promotes and advances the welfare and development of Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. Being a member of F.O.G. is an enjoyable way to support the Gardens with a lively, sociable group. Won't you consider joining us in support of the Gardens?