Display Collections & Areas
- Tuberous Begonias at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens lend a riot of color to the Mae E. Lauer Display House from summer into fall.
- The Dahlia Collection at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens contains more than 120 different cultivars and provides a bright backdrop to mid and late summer weddings and ceremonies.
- The Heritage Rose Garden at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens features varieties dating to the 19th century.
- Our Perennial Garden provides a pleasing display of an unusually large number of perennials, as well as woody specimens.
- Our Succulent and Mediterranean Garden is a showcase of plants that are drought-tolerant while offering variation in texture and color year-round.
- The Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens Vegetable Garden and Orchard is a working model of sustainability and best practices. Our demonstration garden provides thousands of pounds of produce for our local food bank, in addition to produce for Rhody's Garden Café.