Become a Member
Membership dues comprise a major part of our operating budget. The generous support of our members helps us to...
- Keep the Gardens Growing: Fund new gardens, maintain existing ones, and promote conservation efforts.
- Educate Children and Adults: Education programs, tours, interpretive signs, workshops, and lectures help enhance a greater awareness and knowledge of plants and nature.
- Information Resource: A place for home and professional gardeners to ask questions, share new ideas, and learn new techniques.
- Preserve Rare Plants and Endangered Habitats: Restoring the salmon and steelhead runs in Fern Canyon Creek is now a reachable goal as the Gardens takes a leading role in conversation efforts in our region.
In return, your membership gives you free admission to the Gardens for individuals or households (depending on membership level), discounted admission for guests of members, a 10% discount in The Garden Store and Nursery on the Plaza, newsletters and other mailings, invitations to special member events, access to the MCBG Reference Library, special offers from Garden Design magazine, discounted subscription to Pacific Horticulture magazine and reciprocal free admission and/or additional benefits at at more than 300 other public gardens through the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program throughout North America and the Cayman Islands (find participating gardens).
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Print and fill out our Membership Form.
Purchase or gift a membership online.
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens Membership Categories and Benefits
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens Business Membership Categories and Benefits
- Members of the Gardens can now get Pacific Horticulture magazine at a reduced rate and enjoy all the other membership benefits of Pacific Horticulture Society . Founded in 1968 specifically to...
- Subscribe to Garden Design magazine and you'll receive your first issue free, PLUS Garden Design will donate $12 to Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens.