North Coast Brewing Co. & Taproom
A pioneer in the Craft Beer movement, North Coast Brewing Company opened in 1988 as a local brewpub in the historic town of Fort Bragg, located on California’s Mendocino Coast. Under the leadership of President & Co-Founder Mark Ruedrich, the brewery has developed a strong reputation for quality having won hundreds of awards in national and international competitions.
In addition to Red Seal Ale, Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, Scrimshaw Pilsner, and other fine North Coast brands, the brewery has resurrected the old Acme label with a heritage dating back to the San Francisco of the 1860s. These exceptional beers are available in 48 states now and also are exported to Europe and the Pacific Rim.
The Brewery Taproom contains our beautifully restored historic bar, our Dining Room with its Stone Hearth oven, Brewery Store (for all your beer gear) and the Sequoia Room – an intimate Jazz club with live music every Friday & Saturday night from either talented local performers or international touring acts.
- The Story of North Coast Brewing Company
- North Coast Steller IPA: Supporting Marine Mammal Research
- Fortunate Farm: Visionary Carbon Farming from a Brewery’s Waste Stream
CLICK HERE for upcoming events at North Coast Brewing Co. & Taproom
Jazz at the Sequoia Room
Brother Thelonious: Supporting Jazz Education
VIEW VIDEO With every bottle of Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale, we are proud to support the next generation of jazz musicians through the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz.
- April 6 & April 7 – *Pete Malinverni Trio
- April 13 – Tenor Madness With Sunny Cordell And Karl Schoen
- April 14 – Azul
- April 20 – *Nick Finzer Quartet
- April 21 – * Dave Stryker Trio
- April 27 – Terry Simcik & Friends
- April 28 – Sharon Garner & The Dorian May Trio
- May 4 – *Brubeck Brothers Quartet
- May 5 – *Paul Mccandless With Charged Particles
- May 11 – Sally Wells & Ira Rosenberg
- May 12 – Zida Borcich & Ira Rosenberg
- May 18 – Francis Vanek & Co. With Terry Rodriguez
- May 19 – *Andrea Claburn Quintet
- June 8 – David Brown’s Gypsy Jazz
- June 9 – Ali Ryerson Quartet
Dinner Jazz 6-9 pm Dinner Jazz No Cover – No Reservations – Full Taproom Menu
Please inquire with the hostess for seating in the Sequoia Room
*Tickets Required: Shows start at 7:30pm. Seating begins at 6:30pm – Please arrive no later than 7pm (www.northcoastbrewing.com/calendar/)
Fort Bragg, CA 95437