Your Gift Makes a Difference
Your gift enables us to provide program and service excellence by:
- Strengthening our ability to practice and exhibit conservation principles
- Providing support for our education programs
- Enabling the cataloging and management of our cultivated and natural plant collections
- Supporting our education programs in botany, conservation, and horticulture
- Assuring the continued beauty and exceptional quality of the Gardens
Mendocino Coast Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is fully deductible to the extent the law allows. Click here to Donate Online.
Become an event sponsor:
Cleaning out the gardening shed or upgrading equipment for spring planting? Check out our "Wish List"!
Looking for ways to reduce your taxes through charitable giving, but finding your traditional charitable contributions are no longer deductible as of 2018? The new tax law passed in December 2017 has doubled the federal standard deduction amounts beginning in 2018. This means that many taxpayers will no longer itemize their deductions and will find their charitable contributions are no longer tax-deductible. However…
If you’re older than 70 ½ you may be able to transfer up to $100,000 annually from your IRAs to a qualified charity and have your taxable income reduced. A Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) allows IRA owners over the age of 70 ½ to transfer part or all of their annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) directly to a qualified charity such as the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. Click here to learn more!