Meadow Lawn Wedding Ceremony
The Meadow Lawn offers an intimate and picturesque setting encircled by 'Saffron Queen' rhododendrons that bloom from mid-April through May and other plantings in bloom through summer. The Meadow Lawn includes a manicured oval-shaped lawn, small stage, and seating wall sheltered by surrounding trees. A free-standing canopy (20’ x 20’ max) is allowed for your ceremony.
Meadow Lawn Ceremony:
- 60 guests at maximum
- Site available from 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Site available for wedding ceremonies
- Site includes a small stage, stadium-style benches on the east end of a manicured lawn, and access to electrical outlets
- No tents allowed on the Meadow Lawn
- Free-standing canopy (20’ x 20’ max) is allowed at this site
All proceeds directly benefit our non-profit botanical garden and its mission is to engage and enrich lives by displaying and conserving plants in harmony with our Northern California coastal ecosystems and to preserve public access to the coast. To check available dates and pricing for this wedding site please complete this questionaire and tell us a bit more about your perfect wedding day.