Visiting the Gardens
We are open every day of the year, with the exception of: the Saturday after Labor Day; Thanksgiving; and Christmas.
March–October: 9:00am to 5:00pm
November–February: 9:00am to 4:00pm
$14.00 General (18 and older)
$10.00 Seniors (65 and older)
$ 7.00 MCRPD Resident (Gualala to Westport)
$ 5.00 Juniors (aged 5 to 17)
Member's Guests $6.00
Group Rates $7.50 each person (12 or more)
Children aged 4 and under are free.
Members are free. Become a member today!
FEATURES & ACCESSIBILITY
- The Gardens' main trails are wheelchair accessible to the ocean. We provide electric carts for guests with special needs on a first come, first-served basis. A small fee will be charged.
- Enjoy lunch from Rhody's Garden Café to take into the Gardens, or bring your own picnic food to enjoy within the Gardens.
- Dogs welcome! Well-mannered dogs on leashes no longer than 6 feet are welcome (excluding some special events) and enjoy free admission.
- Learn more about the varied and splendid opportunities for holding your Wedding at the Gardens.
- A brand new feature of our Garden is The Quail Trail: A Child's Guide. Children spot the Quail markers throughout the Garden using clues from a brochure guide given at our entry counter.
If you have questions about Mendocino Coast Master Gardeners.
Directions & Map to Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
Additional information to make your visit to Mendocino County special: