Perennial Garden Wedding Ceremony
Imagine the sun setting behind a silhouette of towering trees surrounding a picturesque formal garden. Exchange your vows amidst a stunning floral display with striking color combinations and variations in form and texture. The Perennial Garden is alive with bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; bursting with blooms spring through autumn. This site is able to accommodate up to 200 people for an outdoor ceremony. The nearby Courtyard is the perfect place for an elegant tented wedding reception.
Perennial Garden Ceremony: $1,800
- 200 guests at maximum
- Site available from 4:00pm to sundown
- Site available for wedding ceremonies only
- Site includes a manicured lawn and access to electrical outlets
- No tents allowed in the Perennial Garden
- Free-standing canopy is allowed in the Perennial Garden
To check available dates for this wedding ceremony and reception site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-964-4352 ext 21.
Photos from weddings in the Perennial Garden: