Gardens open to all!
ADVANCED TICKETS REQUIRED — GET TICKETS
Come see what is blooming now... we are excited to announce the reopening of the Gardens to all! Get tickets or become a member and receive immediate benefits such as free admission.
- Visiting Hours: We are shifting our hours to include weekends! Beginning July 5, visiting hours will adjust to 10:00am to 4:00pm each Wednesday through Sunday (closed Mondays and Tuesdays). GET TICKETS NOW!
- Open to the Public: For your safety and ours, all guests must purchase tickets online prior to visiting. We ask that all visitors read and follow our local Health Order.
- Member Reservations: Current members of the Gardens no longer need a reservation to visit and are welcome any time during visiting hours (see current hours below). Please bring your membership card if possible. "Member Guest" tickets must be purchased in advance, CLICK HERE to purchase.
- Nursery is open: The Nursery is offering curbside pick-up ($20 minimum please) or you can shop in person during your scheduled visit. Call 707-964-4352 x 12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to place an order.
- No walk ups! Unless you are a current member, you must purchase tickets online prior to your visit. Daily capacity is capped to ensure necessary space for social distancing.
- We ask that all visitors read and follow our local Health Order.
- The Nursery is open! You may shop during your scheduled visit (current MCBG members do not need tickets or a reservatin to visit). Credit card only. The Garden Store and Rhody's Garden Café remain closed.
- Well-behaved dogs on leashes no longer than 6 feet are welcome and enjoy free admission.
- Electric scooter rentals are unavailable at this time.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Leave 6 feet of space between you and others not in your party. If passing another visitor on a trail, please announce yourself and provide space for fellow guests to pass.
- All visitors must wear face masks that cover the nose and mouth in accordance with the Mendocino County Health Order at all times to protect yourself, other guests, and our staff.
- There will be limited access to restrooms. The interior Display House restrooms are the only available restroom facilities onsite. Bring your own water as all water fountains will be turned off. Plan to wash or sanitize your hands regularly. Sorry, no picnics allowed.
- All visitors must follow State, Mendocino County, and CDC requirements. Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!
BRINGING THE GARDENS TO YOU