Welcome back members!
Current MCBG Members no longer need a reservation to visit or shop the Store and Nursery. If possible, please bring your membership card. Discounted "Member Guest" must be purchased on online in advance of your visit. Current visiting hours are 10:00am to 4:00pm Wednesday through Sunday (closed Mon & Tues).
Regular admission applies for American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Garden Program Members, we are suspending this program for the time being. Reciprocal Garden Program Members can purchase tickets to visit HERE.
- No walk ups for guests of members! Discounted "Member Guest" tickets are available HERE and must be purchased prior to your visit
- Well-behaved dogs on leashes no longer than 6 feet are welcome and enjoy free admission.
- The Garden Store and Nursery are open! You no longer need a reservation to shop in person. Purchases must be made with credit card. Rhody's Garden Café remains closed.
- Electric scooter rentals are unavailable at this time.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Leave 6 feet of space between you and others not in your party. If passing another visitor on a trail, please announce yourself and provide space for fellow guests to pass.
- All visitors must wear face masks in accordance with the Mendocino County Health Order at all times to protect yourself, other guests, and our staff.
- There will be limited access to restrooms. The interior Display House restrooms are the only available restroom facilities onsite. Bring your own water as all water fountains will be turned off. Plan to wash or sanitize your hands regularly. Sorry no picnics allowed.
- All visitors must follow State, Mendocino County, and CDC requirements. Visitors not following requirements may be asked to leave.
Thank you for helping everyone stay healthy!
SUPPORT THE GARDENS
While the Gardens remains temporarily closed to the public, we are asking for your continued support. We rely on our admissions, memberships, and donations. Based on last year’s income for mid-March to the end of April, we have lost over $250,000 in admissions, memberships, Store, Nursery, and Café income. If you have the means, please consider donating. You can also show your support by becoming, gifting, or renewing your membership.