- Group discounts are available for 12 or more guests. Please note, the group admissions payment must be made in one transaction.
- Weekend workshops and classes – Our Calendar includes information on classes, workshops, and ongoing monthly activities.
- Education programs for visiting schools (one month notice required). Educational/student groups of all ages receive free admission. For more information about scheduling a tour, please call 707-964-4352 ext. 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Docent-led tours are available upon request with at least 2-weeks’ notice. We require a $25 deposit per docent and recommend 1 docent for every 12-15 people/students. This deposit is ONLY kept if the tour is canceled without 72-hours’ notice. Please note: We do not start scheduling your docents until we receive the deposit. Our seasonal café (open mid-April through mid-September) offers boxed lunches for 12 or more people with a 3-weeks’ notice. Contact email@example.com or call 707-964-4352 x10 if you have any questions or would like to arrange for a tour or boxed lunches.
- Weddings Ceremonies & Receptions: We are here to make your day special. We encourage you to take a tour of the Gardens and discover the seven venues available for a wedding ceremony or reception. More information and pictures of our most popular sites. For information about booking a wedding or to schedule a tour, please contact 707-964-4352 ext. 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about visiting the Gardens call us at 707-964-4352 ext 16 (during normal business hours, 7 days a week) or use our contact form (weekdays).