MCBG Wish List
Cleaning out the gardening shed or upgrading equipment for spring planting?
Donation of supplies is a great way to show your support for the Gardens! With your tax-deductible donation of any item on the Wish List, you actively become a part of our mission to engage and enrich lives by displaying and conserving plants in harmony with our Northern California Coastal ecosystems.
We are currently in need of:
- One 10 ft orchard ladder and a 16 ft orchard ladder
- Ratchet strap sets
- Portable fertilizer injector for fertilizing in the Nursery
- Refrigerator for seed storage (small capacity is okay, but looking for larger than a mini fridge)
- Clay/terra cotta pots, all sizes (Dirt and mineral deposits are fine, but no chips or cracks please)
- Outdoor display items for the Nursery - wood shelves, étagères, plant stands, wagons, wheelbarrows, etc.
- Plastic tubs of any size to help store off-season items at The Garden Store
- Deep plastic tubs, at least 9” to 14” wide and 9”+ tall, with or without lids to hold our plant signs
- Bigger storage bins with lids to hold soil amendments to keep dirt and grime out
- Electric fry pan for Rhody's
- 8-ounce ramekins for Rhody's Garden Café
- Stanchions to help direct the crowds at our annual events
If you have any of these items that are in working condition and would like to donate them to the Gardens, please contact the Administrative Office at 707-964-4352 ext. 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more examples of these items visit our Pinterest Page!
Other ways to support the Gardens
Donate your time. We are always looking for hard-working folks to join the MCBG volunteer family!