Celebrate National Pollinator Week!
National Pollinator Week is June 18th through the 24th! Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is chock full of pollinators, as well as pollinator-friendly information and inspiration.
Here are 5 ways to get involved:
- - - Help The Pollinator Partnership by gathering some data... grab a free Pollinator Observation Chart from The Garden Store and tally up the pollinators you find in our Gardens
- - - Purchase pollinator-attracting plants at Nursery on the Plaza
- - - Stock up on pollinator-focused gardening books at The Garden Store and educate yourself on how to protect these impactful little miracles of nature and the health of our planet
- - - Spread the word... post your beautiful pollinator pics on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter #PollinatorWeek #Mendocino #FortBraggCA #MendocinoCoastBotanicalGardens
- - -Get involved in Fort Bragg's "Bee City Committee"
Start Date: Monday, June 18, 2018
End Date: Sunday, June 24, 2018
Schedule Details: A week-long celebration of our powerful pollinator allies!
Sponsored By The Pollinator Partnership
The Pollinator Partnership is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization -- the largest in the world dedicated exclusively to the protection and promotion of pollinators and their ecosystems. We help people protect pollinators to ensure healthy ecosystems and food security. The Pollinator Partnership’s mission is to promote the health of pollinators, critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, education, and research. Signature initiatives include the NAPPC (North American Pollinator Protection Campaign), National Pollinator Week, and the Ecoregional Planting Guides.
Sponsor Website: http://www.pollinator.org/