An Enchanted Evening
You are invited to a woodland wonderland of enchantment and frivolity.
Visit the forest primeval and share in the mystical allure of all that resides there. Prepare for a charming of your senses through a combination of music, drink, and flavorful fare that will beguile you through the evening. Stroll the paths of the Gardens that have been transformed into a sylvan setting of light and color for your delight and pleasure. Our hopes are for you to leave spellbound and bewitched by this sumptuous affair.
Unique and tasty bites provided by Tsunami Nacho. Tsunami Nacho is a gourmet food truck based in Mendocino County; perhaps best known for their award-winning Asian tuna nachos and menu of fresh products. Live gypsy jazz music by Swing Noodle. Also included in this enchanting evening — door prizes, bubbly, local wine, local craft brews, and delectable dessert.
Get ready to bid! This year we are adding the excitement of a live auction to the mix. Here is a special preview of the auction items:
South Coast Sojourn
- One-night cottage stay and tour for two at B. Bryan Preserve – African animal sanctuary
- $100 dining certificate at The Bird Cafe & Supper Club in Point Arena
Adventure Lover’s Dream
- One hour scenic flight with Air Galore based in Little River (1 person)
- Two-hour whale watching tour with Anchor Charter Boats
- Two and a half hour zipline adventure for two with Sonoma Canopy Tours
- One night stay and private garden tour at John Calhoun’s Garden Paradise (Fort Bragg)
- One hour landscaping consultation with Karen McGrath Design
- $50 gift certificate to Nursery on the Plaza at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
- One year’s subscription to Garden Design magazine
- One year’s subscription to Pacific Horticulture magazine
- Handcrafted quilt made by Sharon Gieras featuring heirloom and vintage seed packages
Tickets are limited and selling fast! Purchased yours today by calling 707-964-4352 ext 10.
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Payment Information: Tickets are $100 each and can be purchased by calling 707-964-4352 ext 10 or you can buy them in person at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens.