Free Estate Planning Workshop
If you have any questions or worries about what would happen if you become incapacitated or how your estate will be handled after your death, this informative and free workshop is for you.
* Do you experience a nagging feeling that something isn’t quite right with your current estate plan?
* Are you concerned about a beneficiary’s ability to manage an inheritance?
* Do you have 100% confidence in the person currently named as your executor?
* Do you have a desire to leave a legacy that will make a difference?
* Are you confused about the current estate tax laws?
This workshop provides the opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of the estate administration process, and to explore creative ideas that will address your concerns about your current estate plan.
The presenter, Rick Polse, is a retired Santa Cruz estate planning attorney who is committed to giving people the information they need to ensure their affairs are in order. He assists the Community Foundation of Mendocino County with its efforts to encourage meaningful and effective philanthropy in our county.
On the coast:
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, Meeting Room
18220 No. Highway One, Fort Bragg
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
The Community Foundation of Mendocino County
290 South State Street, Ukiah
Questions or to RSVP:
Susanne Norgard at the Community Foundation of Mendocino County
707-468-9882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Community Foundation is to help people give back in ways that are meaningful to them and in ways that strengthen local communities.
No commercial products or services will be sold or promoted at this workshop.
Interested in donating to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens? Visit our Donations site on our webpage.