Giving to the Gardens
Our mission is to engage and enrich lives by displaying and conserving plants in harmony with our Northern California coastal ecosystems.
As a non-profit organization, our goal is to provide a setting for plants and visitors to thrive. We do this through conservation, education, and inspiration.
How You Can Make a Difference
We have many opportunities for you to join us in our mission. Here are a few options:
- Estate Planning
- Naming and Dedications
- Memorials and Tributes
- Endowment Building
- Matching Gifts
- Annual Fund
- Event Sponsorship — Art in the Gardens — Festival of Lights
Please phone 707-964-4352 ext 26 for more information.
Recent funding and support
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is a unique botanical treasure that can only be maintained, strengthened, and shared through the philanthropic support of our donors.
- Honor your loved one with a Memorial Bench at Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens.
- Donation of supplies is a great way to show your support for the Gardens! With your tax-deductible donation of any item on the Wish List, you actively become a part of our mission to engage and enrich lives by displaying and conserving plants in harmony with our Northern California Coastal ecosystems.
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is enrolled in the Amazon Smile program. This program gives you a simple and automatic way to support the Gardens every time you shop! AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Gardens.