Meadow Lawn Wedding & Courtyard Reception
The Meadow Lawn offers an intimate and picturesque setting encircled by 'Saffron Queen' rhododendrons that bloom from mid-April through May and other plantings in bloom through summer. The Meadow Lawn includes a manicured oval-shaped lawn, small stage, and seating wall sheltered by surrounding trees. A free-standing canopy (20’ x 20’ max) is allowed for your ceremony.
Meadow Lawn Ceremony: $600
Meadow Lawn Reception: $1,200
- 60 guests at maximum
- Site available from 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Site available for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Site includes a small stage, stadium-style benches on the east end of a manicured lawn, and access to electrical outlets
- No tents allowed on the Meadow Lawn
- Free-standing canopy (20’ x 20’ max) is allowed at this site
To check available dates for this wedding ceremony and reception site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-964-4352 ext 21.